Yes, in fact, we specialize in that. We have a dedicated team of skilled cleaners who exclusively specialize in duct repairing, duct maintenance, and duct installation. When you call us initially, please let us know your specific requirements and we will arrange for the cleaners accordingly. We have been doing duct repair in Melbourne for over a decade now and our years of experience reflects in our performance. We are sure to impress you with our service. Give us a call and make an appointment.
Yes, we have a specialization in heater unit servicing at Fresh Duct Cleaning Melbourne. You can avail of the same at a reasonable price from us.
Not with Fresh Duct Cleaners. We understand that maintaining a commercial property is much more hectic, time-consuming and expensive as compared to maintaining a small residential property. But with us, you do not have to worry about the cost with Fresh Duct Cleaners. We offer a wide range of duct cleaning and duct repair services at the commercial level at a very reasonable price. For a rough estimate for your duct cleaning requirement, we request you to give us a call and talk to our executives. We will ask you a few questions and accordingly give you a rough idea about how much it would cost.
Yes, Fresh Duct Cleaning does deal in duct replacement too. We offer complete duct cleaning and duct repair solutions at economical rates. Call us and get the best duct replacement at the best prices in Melbourne.
Fresh Duct Cleaning Melbourne does have the means to conduct carbon monoxide testing for ducted heating and cooling systems. It is vital to get your ducts checked for leakage of this lethal gas and live a peaceful life. What’s more? Our carbon monoxide testing is available at an affordable cost. Call us to know more.
Yes, at Fresh Duct Cleaning Melbourne we only hire licensed and certified duct cleaners who are thoroughly trained before they are given any field job.
The Fresh Duct Cleaning experts usually take 2 -4 hours for a typical single-family home’s air duct system. If you have pets at home then it may take a little longer. Also, newer homes take less time compared to new homes.
You need to clean your air ducts for the following reasons:
1. Sometimes Dust and debris got accumulated in your ventilation system which causes blocking ductwork and other key components of the furnace. It also affects the evaporator coil as well as the blower.
2. After some days accumulation of this debris may affect your unit and will not allow the air to flow inside the machine. The restricted airflow may cause it not to work properly. The machine cannot work harder and longer anymore thus expending more energy.
3. Detailed cleaning of your HVAC system will definitely enhance the energy efficiency of your unit. apart from that, you will get a lower utility bill. The best part is that regular cleanings of the air ducts will also lengthen the life of your heating and cooling system.
There is no best time for duct cleaning but EPA has certain guidelines to explain when your ducts need cleaning. So you need duct cleaning when:
1. You haven’t got it cleaned for a while.
2. Any animal has intruded on your ducts.
3. There is mould growth inside the duct.
4. There is dust coming in the air.
5. The duct does not work efficiently.
6. You feel any change in duct airflow.
7. Your power bills increase for no reason.
If the air inside your home feels heavy and more polluted than the outside air, then it is high time to get your ducts cleaned.
We are available on weekends and public holidays. We understand many of our clients has a busy schedule and doesn’t’ get time to get their ducts cleaned on weekdays. So our team provide them service on weekend. We have dedicated and passionate duct cleaners who work according to the availability of our clients. We are available 24*7 even on public holidays and weekends. You can call us on weekends and our team of professionals will be there at your place to provide the best duct cleaning service. We are waiting for your call.